“Excellent for sure for what it is”

Nob Hill Bar & Grill
Ranked #878 of 4,473 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Northwest District
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place has been here for ever and for a reason, it feels like that old tavern most of us like to go, have a few and get some thing to eat.
It's cheap,fun and a great place to hang out and watch the mix of people who come in and out.
My wife and I hit this place a few times a month, the staff is fun and at times the best part of the show.
Let your hair down and enjoy

Reviewed April 17, 2013

we periodically eat here with former co-workers after work. i began with a pint of pbr, and my partner had a maker's mark with coke. hit the spot....next i had the veggie burger on wheat with a mixed salad...my partner had a sam burger with veggie patty and ham. both were delcious. the server was very friendly working alone, despite being swamped, and was efficient too. we were joined by 2 friends who were happy with their beer and meal. nice neighborhood spot.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you're looking for that friendly little place in the big city, this may be it. Value priced drinks and food and great local atmosphere. No pretensions. It is what it looks like. It looks like home and it will feel like it too. Good food to go with the great drinks (freehand pour) and servers who care. My kind of place for a relaxing night to kick back and enjoy!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Nob Hill is a friendly neighborhood bar and a great place to grab a bite to eat. My burger was properly prepared and I was even surprised to find a little pink on the inside of my patty. It was served with an overwhelming amount of tatter tots (I could only eat half of them). My waitress was friendly and helpful - check it out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook