“great little brew pub for a business group”

BridgePort BrewPub & Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
BridgePort BrewPub & Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #445 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed April 25, 2013

great beer, terrific bratwurst dish. across town from hotel. we took the tram back to the hotel. good brew pub atmosphere too.

There are newer reviews for BridgePort BrewPub & Bakery

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to Bridgeport 2x during an October trip to Portland. Their happy hour food specials are great and they provided high chairs for kiddos. We loved their IPA style beer and will definitely be back next time we visit Portland.

1  Thank rpost06
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went with friends while visiting Portland, on a Tuesday night. We went for what ended up to be an early dinner - and what that meant was we were seated in the restaurant section (not the lounge) and it was like family day! I mean I have nothing against families eating, but this place clearly has a reputation for large family dinner...out of about 15 tables, we were the only ones without kids, so it felt a little like a cafeteria. In hindsight, we should have sat in the lounge.

Food was ok. My truffle pizza, I could not taste the truffle oil, which is why I ordered it, which was dissapointing. My friend loved the mac and cheesde she got though!

I got the beer sampler of 8 of their beers - and not one did I want a pint of...this compared to I had sampers at every brew pup I went to.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My family and I were recommended to this place for their desserts and microbrews. After waiting for about 35 mins for a table, we were finally seated. While waiting for a table, we went to the downstairs bar and got a couple of beers. We also got a dessert menu from the hostess. At our table, our waitress, immediately took the dessert menu out of my fathers hand and stated that we didnt want that menu. My daughter asked for the menu back and thats when the attitude started from the waitress. Tips must have been the only thing on her mind, dessert only, less tip. After another 25 minute wait for our order, the waitress went and got somebody else in the back kitchen to serve us. We were all ready to leave at this point. I asked to see the manager. The manager tried to justify the long wait to my daughters chocolate chip cookie baking, and the attitude from the waitress? Bad customer service. It gets better, the manager asked if there was anything she could do? I stated to get rid of the bill, as we were leaving, and did not eat our desserts due to the bad atmosphere. The manager still charged us 10 dollars for 2 desserts. More bad customer service. They also advertise themselves as a bakery, but I guess you have to buy dinner first. Thank goodness we had eaten dinner at another very busy microbrewery, and the service there was excellent for how busy they were. After an hour plus at 9pm, we left with a very bad customer service experience. Will Never return.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you like brew pubs, you won't be disappointed here. They brew a variety of excellent beers including seasonal brews. The menu is extensive with something for everyone. Sure, it is on the noisy side, but I would be worried about a quiet brew pub. The service was excellent. Highly recommended.