“A staple”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“A staple”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Standard greasy spoon fair. Server was good. Hostess was not. Asked the hostess if they had fresh squeezed juice to which she said yeah, the orange juice isn't bad. Then went 4 feet behind me and got it out of a machine...

“Nothing special”
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

The food was no better than any other cafe in town so i dont see why we waited over an hour for Shari's style food. Better off else where if you want a bigger faster place to eat.

Tracy, California
“Flashback with good food”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

When friends visit with us in Multnomah Village they want to have lunch and walk the village. We usually take them to Fat City. A flashback to the 1950's with great burgers and breakfasts. The shakes are A-1. When we walk the village with our dog, we have to stop and get a bone bisquit for him. He loes Fat City, although he has to eat on the sidewalk outside. Fun.

• Visited December 2011
Truckee, California
“Excellent service, and surprisingly good food.”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I'll keep this brief..

Service was fantastic. We got our food quickly and everyone was friendly.

The food, although basic, was very good. I had a Philly Cheesestake that was one of the better ones I've had on the West Coast. Even the pancakes my son had were very good. I realize it's hard to mess up pancakes, but they had good flavor, weren't overly huge, and were not too heavy.

I'd certainly return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good ol' American diner...”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

Good ol' American diner food. I still think the diners in Pennsylvania are the best in the country.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook