“Good”

Milo's City Cafe
Ranked #73 of 4,270 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spring Creek, Nevada, United States
“Good”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast and lunch . Breakfast is good but lunch didn't have a lot of options. I've heard dinner is great too.

1 Thank Beth E

Houston, Texas
“Delicious food & cocktails”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Came here based on reviews and because our son's name is Milo. This place was exceptional. Had the mushroom soup, crabcakes, and steak special. Mouth watering just thinking about it. Thank you Ashley for the exceptional service!

1 Thank Shannon19761
Santa Monica, California
“sorry for the drunk lawyers”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food was great. The booze was great--and so large a pour! The servers were fine. I had fresh seafood and mushroom soup. Two of our party got drunkish and loud and I hushed them a bit, and I sincerely apologize!!!! The staff was too nice to tell us to clam up. Dessert was divine. I will come back without the rowdies next time I am in Portland.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank headingaway
Portland, Oregon
“Best Eggs Benedict in Town”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place rocks! Milo's has been open going on 15 years, and it shows. The food is great, the staff is friendly and personable, the atmosphere is upbeat and fun. I had such a good time here, that I had to write about it. I went with a friend (at his request) and i'm sooo glad I did. I had the most delicious crab cake eggs benedict ever!. EVER!!! My friend had the traditional benedict, and he really liked his too. Now to the staff. They are wonderful, friendly, personable and absolutely delightful. They make the place what it is. Now don't get me wrong, the food is great, but these folks are tremendous. I don't think that I have ever felt more welcomed in a restaurant than I have at Milo's, and it's because of the people who enjoy being there and reallly like serving you and sharing the great food that comes out ofthe kitchen. They are a team effort, and it really does show. I liked it so much, that I can't wait to go back again. My heartfelt thanks to everyone there. I highly recommend that everyone do yourself and the ones you love a favor, and go here. You will enjoy it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Donald J R
Issaquah, WA.
“Good food, but was vey noisy”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

the food was good. But we couldn't hear our friends talk. It came highly recommended. Waitress was attentive.

Visited April 2014