“Wonderful meal”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Milo's was recommended to us so we were eager to check it out. We were not disappointed. The dinner was excellent, and the waitstaff was accommodating, the seafood stew was fantastic!

• Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I just find this place delightful. How refreshing to get good, plain food, good service and a great atmosphere, all in the same place. And right in the heart of the Broadway area of the Sullivan's Gulch neighborhood. Every time I go to Portland I must make a stop at Milo's. Check it out!

• Visited April 2013
“Wonderful choice of items, all well done!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Milo's offers a range of menu items. We had crab cakes and a crusted cod special. Both were quite good. This looks like a place that locals know and it seemed that the variety on the menu attracted many different tastes

Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“A Notch Above Average”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I only eat at Milo's for breakfast. It's the place I go in my neighborhood when I want a quick, well-prepared breakfast. I only get the vegetarian hash, and it suits me well. Lots of people seem to enjoy Milo's, and I don't hesitate in bringing guests there if they want a nearby, or quick, breakfast. My Dad likes it a lot.
If I'm "going out to breakfast," I don't go to Milo's.
The rest of the menu doesn't suit me, but lots of people like it.

Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was here with a group of eight on a Sunday, and after the long wait, we ended up with an excellent table and a nice brunch.

• Visited December 2012