“One of my all time favorite places for breakfast”
Review of Milo's City Cafe

Milo's City Cafe
Ranked #61 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been coming to Milo's since 2000. They have always been one thing, amazing! Consistently great food, open atmosphere, great staff and always a great start for a day spent around town.
I have tried everything on the menu and the only dish I could ever complain about was a special, their take on biscuits and gravy. I can respect their interpretation, I am just more of a traditionalist when it comes to B&G.
If you like egg Benedict, get it here! Want to get a Benedict that is over the top? Get the Benedict Mary Ann! The Mary Ann is my go to breakfast. Poached eggs, filet mignon on top of english muffin and dressed with a bearnaise sauce.
Also as a side note, if you like hot sauce, more than likely they have it. If they don't bring in a bottle to add to the ever growing collection. I don't remember when the collection started, but I have seen it grow from a dozen bottles to large trophy-like area on the bar top.

There are newer reviews for Milo's City Cafe

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Excellent food, excellent service. The fried oysters are a must. Locally brewed beers on tap.They'll even make you a milo!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had breakfast there. It's very delicious. People are nice and food are yummy. My son ordered fruit waffle and he manage to finish all of it by himself

Reviewed September 1, 2012

4 to 5 excellent egg Benedict choices and a daily special. Great breakfast s and dinners . It is a fav locals spot. Red is fun loving waitress. Chef always tries new flavors.
Portions are generous. Always busy on weekend so arrive early.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We accidentally stumbled on this place while wandering in search of something not MacDonald's near the convention center. There was a line out the door of people waiting and we figured they had to have a good reason for waiting. They did; it was great.
We ate here twice; the first meal was breakfast, which was great, and the second was lunch. Their seafood items were excellent; I recommend the fried oysters. They are huge and fresh!

1  Thank MadisonsTravels07