“Can I rate it higher than Excellent?”
Review of Park Kitchen

Park Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 4,562 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pearl
Cross street: NW Glisan & Flanders
Transit: Max stop Union Station Yellow and Green Lines. All downtown buses stop in vicinity.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

If I could, I would. Try the chef's tasting menu! The food is literally amazing. I've never had something so different, and yet each dish so unique. MAKE RESERVATIONS!!! This is an intimate restaurant, so not many seats available. Plan on this being an evening event. We were there 2 hours and were rushing towards the end because we'd scheduled something else afterwards. Don't rush! Linger over the tasting menu and wonderful cocktails. Don't skip their desserts which are also incredible.

1  Thank Jodi T

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food is delicious and the service friendly. The portions are a little on the small side so hit their happy hour for an appetizer before dinner. Try their Cool Moon’s coconut sorbet, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

this was a unique dinning experience. the neighbourhood is a little on the rough side. the food and drinks are on the creative side (which i love) mixing different flavours. the service was good. on a warm day get a seat outside or by the open window. the back rooms are a little claustrophobic but would be warm on a rainy day. a great little place.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We enjoyed several small plates of mostly vegetarian food here, and some wonderful wine. I've been in search of innovative ways to celebrate vegetables (although I'm an enthusiastic meat eater), and Park Kitchen had some interesting small plates to indulge my quest. We enjoyed the house-made butter with bread and delicate crackers, a green salad with unusual spring greens, charred carrots with goat cheese, and some kind of tuna tartar. Doesn't sound like much, but we wanted to leave room for ice cream at Salt and Straw afterward! Everything was beautifully prepared, wonderfully tasty, and a creative blend of unexpected flavors.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Tried Park Kitchen after friends talked so highly of it. It was ok, but not great. We were visiting Portland and with all of the other great restaurants, I feel like we kind of "wasted" a meal. The atmosphere was nice, the service was good, but the food was just ok. Had the flank steak/blue cheese salad, salt cod fritters, pierogis, and grilled carrot salad. Everything was good, just not that great. Fritters were overcooked, steak salad lacked flavor, carrot salad was just ok and pierogis were really nice.
Park Kitchen isn't bad, it's just w/all of the competition in Portland, I was a little disappointed.

1  Thank eatdrnkbmry