“Superb”

Portland City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Portland City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 4,341 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Burnside
Transit: Public transportation is available via Max Transit system and Tri-Met.
Warren, Oregon
“Superb”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We dined here with colleagues at our annual Christmas Party. We had a private room for about 25 of us. The view was exceptional, the service terrific, and the food was delicious. We had appetizers, a selection of three main entrees and sides, and light desserts. I definitely want to return with my husband, and hope our company makes this a new tradition.

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Arlington, Virginia
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Fantastic service and the food was delicious! The top floor restaurant had great views, and despite being very busy, made for a very comfortable and friendly environment.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank David A
Corvallis, Oregon
“Delicious lunchtime fare”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This restaurant, on the 30th floor of the US Bank tower in downtown Portland, Oregon, has good food, good service, and a great view. I ordered from the "City View Lunches" menu, a "prix fixé" type of menu, and was pleased with my order. These are complete meals, including dessert, but of smaller portions. I ordered lemon-herb chicken breast, mushroom risotto, and panzanella salad. Each course was delicious. Dessert was a small angel food cake, topped with whipped cream and blueberries. It, too, was quite tasty, although a bit chewy. My travel companion, a vegan, found a sushi dish that was deemed quite good. Bar drinks are reduced in price for lunch, which suited us just fine. The server was courteous and prompt and helpful. The ambiance is very pleasant and relaxed. We fit in fine in jeans and hiking shoes among the men and women dressed in business dress. Prices are not cheap, but not out of line for a nice restaurant like this one. The restaurant is big. As a bonus, it will voucher parking tags for guests that are parked in the building's parking garage. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys fine dining.

• Visited December 2013
Vancouver, WA
“By FAR, our favorite NW restaurant”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My wife and I dine here 5 - 6 times per year. The food is all quite excellent and the service unobtrusive and quietly efficient. I'm a sucker for any of their outstanding prime-grade steaks as well as the KungPao calamari appetizer. Crab cakes are excellent. They make a special occasion even more so with subtle table decor honoring your event. The views from this 30th floor restaurant are nearly always great (depending on the weather). I highly recommend PCG to any visitor to the area as well as newcomers. Reservations ARE necessary for the evening. An excellent and reasonable lunch is also served M-F.

• Visited October 2013
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Portland and were told we should go here for dinner. My husband called and made a reservation for us and we were able to get in that night. When making the reservation they asked if it was for a special occasion so my husband told them it was for my birthday! When we got there they had decorated the table in confetti and had a card written out for me. I thought that was really nice. The good was amazing as well! I had the pork tenderloin. And my husband had a seafood Alfredo. Both were awesome! We had a sushi roll as an appetizer and it was the most fresh sushi we have ever had. Best sushi by far! The drinks were also very good! It was a beautiful view and atmosphere! We would love to go back!