“Great views from the bar”

Portland City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Portland City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 4,385 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Burnside
Transit: Public transportation is available via Max Transit system and Tri-Met.
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We've enjoyed the happy hour very much with the incredible views of the city. If you aren't there when the doors open though you may not get a table...

Reviewed January 7, 2012

PCG used to be the place to go. High up above Portland it offered great views and had a trendy piano-ish bar area as well as the restaurant itself. It offered good steaks, sushi and fish. The happy hour in the bar was always popular and the bar was generally packed. Then it started to go downhill a bit. They seem to have arrested the slide, but it's not quite back to its heyday - it's not my go-to choice for special dinners anymore, but it's still a decent place to go.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I love my dish I have to have gulten free, soy free and milk free food and I had the spagatti with salmon it was wondeful I just hate that It was so tiny but it was good. I could have eaten 2 servings

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Had an excellent meal here. Great views of the city and the service was incredible. Went for lunch. We ere greeted and seated immediately. Waitress was very attentive and made great suggestions for our meal. Between the fish and chips and the variations of the turkey club, we were all in heaven. The all wines are $5 for lunch didn't hurt. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We have only lived in Portland for about 1 1/2years but have dined out quite a bit. Not only was the service, perfection, the food was incredibly tasty and innovative. We were celebrating my husband's 40th birthday and this certainly ticked all of the boxes. We also had our 10year old daughter with us. While they do not have a children's menu they are very open to whatever would work for your child, a burger etc. My daughter and I ended up splitting a salad and a steak. The steak was split by the kitchen and each of us had our own plate. They included vegetables and a potato on my daughter's plate at no extra charge. A sign of an excellent restaurant. Everything was cooked to perfection! The crab cake appetizer - truly the best I have had in a very long time. Please do not listen to the negativity - try Portland City Grill, you will not be disappointed.