“always reliable”

Stark Street Pizza
Ranked #782 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Been going for several years and you can alway count on this to be excellent pizza. It is just
an old fashioned pizza parlor with lots of activity. The salad is also top notch!!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have been going to Stark St., since 1978, or so, and have always been happy that their menu has not changed, and I can still get my awesome thin crust pizza there. The ingreadients are tops, and the atmosphere, and employees are always nice, and friendly. I would reccommend the "Winterhawk", it is my favorite. It is nice, now that I live 250 miles away, that I can stilll come to Portland, ,and expect to get the best pizza around!

Been to Stark Street Pizza? Share your experiences!