“Best meal I've had in months”
Review of Farm Cafe - CLOSED

Farm Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Burnside
Transit: Because of proximity to Burnside, all bus lines serving Burnside/Couch will provide transportation. 12, 19 and 20 bus stops are within 1 block of location in either direction.
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal I've had in months”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My meal, as well as my guest's meals exceeded all expectations. From the roasted garlic and bread appetizer to my fish entree, everything was cooked to perfection, and we practically licked our plates clean. Amazing attention to detail as far as flavor, presentation, and the food coming out nice and hot. I wholeheartedly recommend this gem of a restaurant.

• Visited May 2012

“Most amazing food”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

The goat cheese ravioli--best pasta I ever ate!!!!

Bangkok, Thailand
“Great surprise!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had read some reviews that didn't sound encouraging but decided to give it a chance anyway. Great move for multiple reasons. The patio is lovely, the waiter very attentive and understanding of the fact that we wanted to have our appetizers first before ordering entrees. The food was excellent, we walked out thinking that this was one of the best meals we've had in a while. We are four of us and highly recommend this place.

• Visited June 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Classic, Solid”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The farm Cafe in Portland is like an oasis from the city & many of the trendy Restaurants. Once inside,you feel that you have escaped the bustle. The dining room reminds me of day's back east dining with my parents sharing lovely times & excellent food. I brought my daughter here for her birthday, our first visit...it was the perfect choice!!

Visited April 2012
Lodi, California
“Great food, great value, organic and fresh.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We arrived early because we didn't have reservations, hit the happy hour and after a few glasses of dry rose and some humus dived into a great dinner.

Visited June 2012