“Local Favorite, Tasty Food, Friendly, Reasonably Priced”
Review of Opa Pizzaria

Opa Pizzaria
Ranked #602 of 4,588 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We have been here several times. Nothing fancy but pleasant. We usually order Greek salad to share with Sellwood Pizza and a bottle of their inexpensive red wine. The staff have always been friendly and attentive. We will be back.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We were deciding where to eat and came across Opa Pizzeria. Very glad that we did. The food is great with huge portions. Friendly staff with excellent service.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was visiting a friend in Portland. We were craving a good pizza. He took us to his favorite local pizza restaurant, Opa Pizzaria. Oh dear, were we rewarded with a fantastic lunch. We ordered a Greek Chicken and a Meat Combo. The Greek Chicken was a work of art, and super tasty. The Meat combo was a fantastic, non-greasy, carnivore's delight. Highly recommended if you are visiting this quaint neighborhood.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We were wandering the Sellwood area doing the tourist thing when my sweetie saw the sign for Opa. "I'm hungry" she says. "I want pizza." she says. So in we go.

I'm looking over the menu for something when I see 'Gyro Pizza'. Hmmmmm says I to meself. This sounds yummy. Then she says to me "I want the Gyro Pizza!" and so the answer is clear.

We got the small. We took two pieces home. The crust is light and crisp. It was like eating a yummy open faced gyro. We likes!

If you're anywhere near Opa, you need to try them! They even do orders to go!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a lovely discovery In Sellwood. This small, family owned and operated pizza restaurant offers a lot more than pizza. My husband and I are gluten free and we truly enjoyed our pizza. The crust is made by hand by the owner and is really yummy.

Tony and Susie, the owners, have created a very warm and welcoming neighborhood restaurant.