“Terrible experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Oregon
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed October 7, 2007

Ordered pizza and calzone to go. Arrived at restaurant and payed for my meal and right thereafter was advised that my pizza had been burned. The staff person apologized profusely, however reassured me that the calzone was ok and that they would make me another pizza pie. After patiently waiting for 25 minutes the boxed up food items were brought out. I very nievely left the restaurant with the food. On my way home, I opened up my calzone box and noticed that it had also been burned. I calmly called the restaurant and was supposed to receive a call back regarding a refund for my calzone and never did. The quality of the pizza was terrible and cleanliness in the dining area was questionable. Will not go back or recommend this establishment to others.

2 Thank localcustopmer