“delicious with excellent service”
Review of Pazzo Ristorante - CLOSED

Pazzo Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Broadway and Washington
Transit: 2 Blocks from Bus Mall / MAX (Pioneer Courthouse Square)
Description: Located on Broadway in downtown Portland, Pazzo Ristorante features local seasonal ingredients to create authentic Northern Italian dishes with a Pacific Northwest flair from Executive Chef Kenny Balvo. All expertly paired with our extensive collection of Italian and regional wines. Join us for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food was yummy. The atmosphere was hip, yet comfortable. I had a dinner for 12 and I couldn't have asked for better service. The total bill was reasonable. A delightful evening was had by all. I am going back again soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The dining area is relatively small but very nice. I was alone and still seated at a booth. The service was excellent & friendly. The food was excellent. This is a very nice restaurant and worth every penny. It would be excellent for a date or to take your parents out. I would not recommend this for children or larger, rowdy groups.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Pasta was good here. My lunch partner ordered salmon; it was almost raw. He sent it back. The food is well above average here; service also pretty good.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

It had been years since I have been to Pazzo's and it is still great. Hard to go wrong with anything on the menu or their specials. Atmosphere is great and so is service. With so many places in Portland to eat, this place is at the top of the list.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had an excellent breakfast here at sunday morning. Right before departing back to Europe. Since i was in geat need for eggs, Pazzo seemed like heaven to me. Great meals in offer and a wonderful special. (I had scrambled eggs with asperges, red peppers and goatscheese! And very tasty homemade toast) Very kind staff and sincerely helpfull. If I had known earlier I would definitely have gone there more often!