“Neighborhood Gem!”
Review of Remedy Wine Bar - CLOSED

Remedy Wine Bar
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Absolutely a delight. Fantastic wine selection - Josh knows what he is talking about so take his recommendations. Nibbles are perfect and have been given some thought. The atmosphere is peaceful and elegant. The view of the park adds to the ambience. Its going to be my new favorite place to hang out and meet friends. Thank you for the great welcome Josh!

1  Thank KiraMexico

Reviewed May 2, 2014

A very quiet Friday evening in Portland was rewarded with another nice experience at Remedy. We have been here twice before, and enjoy the starters along with a great selection of wines. Tonight we were very impressed with the Cream of Asparagus soup. It was truly delicous, so much so that we had another bowl. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Dstruthers
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The place is okay. I liked the atmosphere and the location. The seats are comfortable and the price is reasonable for the nibbles. One thing I was not happy about that if you want to purchase a bottle of wine to drink you can't taste it before you purchase the whole bottle. Don't want to risk purchasing the whole bottle. I understand that you can purchase half bottle wine but once again there is no taste. You can taste the glass of wine which is sold for $10.00 while a full bottle wine is sold for $30.00.

I understand it may be a policy but usually in a wine bar you can taste the wine specially if you are purchasing the whole bottle. I understand that if I don't like the taste then the owner is stuck with the bottle. However you may have happy customer who would like to come back.....

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lovely place to try some wine, served by knowledgeable staff (Josh). Fun little nibbles too. The space itself is lovely-welcoming, chic, great atmosphere to drink wine. HIghly recommend. Don't be turned off by the transitional neighborhood. We walked all around, no problems.