“NASTY”

Cuisines: Thai
Portland, Oregon
“NASTY”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Today, I place an order for pad thai with squid. The only word that comes to my mind is NASTY after taking a bite. The squid was chewy and the lime they provided was getting old because it had turned brown. Not going back there again. E-San is way better. Don't waste your time here.

• Visited October 2013

Vancouver, Washington
“New Find...”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Have passed this new place several times and thought "I need to eat there"...so I did, and it was all that I had hoped.

I love Thai food, they did not disappoint. They have this pineapple rice that is crazy good, got mine with chicken, oh, and they served it in a pineapple hull! They have fresh coconut water, served in the real coconut! Fresh, fresh, fresh.

Will be back again soon...oh wait! I already have!! :) Give them a try if you are in the downtown area.

• Visited July 2013