“Our favorite chinese resteraunt”
Review of China Rim

China Rim
Ranked #1,207 of 4,293 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Chinese
Olympia, Washington
“Our favorite chinese resteraunt”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Great place, simple strip mall location, but outstanding food, great friendly service. Love the General Tsao's chicken. Add a cold beer and you are all set.

Visited April 2013

Missoula
“BEST Chinese Food in Portland.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I loooove this place...my family and I have been going here for years (since the 90's) and have never swayed. The owners are extremely friendly and prepare authentic Chinese for those in search of a delicious treat.

My favorites: EVERYTHING...really!!! But, to be more specific, I never visit without getting the dumplings...I love the potstickers (made from scratch) and General Tso's Chicken.

Don't miss out on this quiet gem...I never do when I am in town and dream of it on a regular basis in my sleep!

• Visited March 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite Chinese food place...been going here since the 90s”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We've been going here for years now and always had wonderful meals. Some of our favorites are the sauteed string beans, orange chicken, chicken chowmein among others. The owner is really friendly and makes us feel really welcome. I highly recommend it!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Brian D
Portland, Oregon
“Best Chinese Food in Portland”
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Ok- so you look at this review, then go, and then realize that it's this hole in the wall joint, situated between a Subway and a mini mart- So what? The food is excellect... For one, you have to have either their pork fried rice or their chicken fried rice- amazing!! Secondly, the sesmae chicken entre is delicious... We also get the General chicken everytime, but the sesame chicken is to die for... And if you want an appetizer, go with the pork pot stickers- they are delicious.. especially with the sauce that they include with it.
This is not a place to sit and dine; but call it in, take it home.. and you'll never want to go to antoher chinese restaurant in the area.

• Visited April 2011
Cedar Mill, Oregton
“A Stip Mall Surprise”
Reviewed March 13, 2010

China Rim is located in a small strip mall in Cedar Mill (technically, now Beaverton, I guess). It's situated in a typical, glass fronted rectangle exactly like the Postal Annex a few doors down. The lighting is bright and the decor pleasant enough. What surprises it the food. We've all had a fair amount of Chinese food, and would tolerate just OK, but the food hers is very good. I've not had any better in Portland. The staff is very friendly, and the service is prompt and efficient. The prices, especially for lunch, are very attractive. It's 6.95 for an entree, rice, soup wonton and tea. Inexpensive and excellent, what more could you ask.