“Go for the lunch specials”
Review of Mai Wah Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mai Wah Restaurant
Ranked #2,918 of 4,562 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Lunch specials here are reasonably priced, but better Chinese food is available elsewhere. Mai Wah isn't the first on my list to return to after two lunch visits there.

1  Thank BonVivantPDX

Reviewed July 3, 2012

This place was DIRTY. The bathroom was disgusting. We had a cocktail in the bar and ended up eating there. The drinks were very strong and the patrons all acted like they stay for alot because they seemed overly inebriated. Bar tender spent more time outside smoking than making drinks. Food was gloppy. We had the special chow mein and I have yet to figure out what makes it special, not a lot of flavor. Do yourself a favor and spend your money somewhere else, I know I will.