“typical office building food”
Review of 400 Cafe

Ranked #2,951 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 15, 2012

They take what they buy at Costco, mark it up and sell it. For a quick lunch, the bento is pretty good, but I prefer the nearby food carts much more than 400 Cafe.

There are newer reviews for 400 Cafe

Reviewed October 2, 2010

The owner of 400 Cafe has got to be rudest person I believe I've ever met. It's a great place to get yelled at.

Went in the other day with my wife to grab a cup of coffee before work. Didn't realize that you had to spend $5.00 to use your debit card. I told him never mind then. He began berating me as if I were stupid and then told me, and I quote, "this is not a non-profit organization." What that meant, I will never know, but I surely will never be back for any reason and will tell all my friends as well.

1  Thank The_PDX_Guy

Been to 400 Cafe? Share your experiences!