“Loved the Bar!”

Henry's 12th Street Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Henry's 12th Street Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 4,479 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pearl
Cross street: 97209
Transit: The max public transit trains have several stops within a few blocks of Henry's. The most accessible is the Trolley Stop on 11th and Couch streets.
Description: DINING ROOM HOURS: 11 AM-11 PM (Daily) BAR/LOUNGE HOURS: 11 AM- 11 PM (MONDAY-THURSDAY) 11AM -1AM (FRIDAY & SATURDAY) 10 AM -11 PM (SUNDAYS DURING NFL SEASON)
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I went to Henry's to watch the Seahawks for MNF. Great atmosphere, plenty of TVs, excellent food and beer!
We got there early enough to catch the tail end of happy hour, I would definitely recommend the watermelon lemon drop! Their selection of beers on tap is also amazing! They had our favorite beer, Tangerine (from Lost Coast Brewery) on tap, which was a pleasant surprise! California Roll was delicious and my husband enjoyed his burger as well.
Would definitely eat/drink her again next time we are in Portland!

Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Henry's 12th Street Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

LaceyBee,

Thanks so much for the great review! Happy to hear it was a great experience all around.

Cheers - The Henry's team

Reviewed January 17, 2014

On a couple of occasions we have decided to use Henry's for business lunches and both times it worked well. Orders taken promptly, booths give privacy, good food and not too noisy. Didn't have a problem with parking and within walking distance of downtown. We got in had lunch and got out in about an hour. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was hopeful that with 100 beers on tap, I would find something that wowed me. Sadly, even with several attempts, I don't need to drink any of the beers again. I am from Wisconsin so know my beers. Didn't stay for the food - needed more to stay for.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

There is so much choices of beer on tap to choose from! I wish I could order smaller samples of MY choices of beers I wanted to taste. You can order only a pint size, you get drunk quick!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

If you enjoy big beer selection with great atmosphere and good staff, it is the place to go.
With over one hundred beer on tap, you can not go wrong!