“AWESOME BURGER!”

Henry's 12th Street Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Henry's 12th Street Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 4,473 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pearl
Cross street: 97209
Transit: The max public transit trains have several stops within a few blocks of Henry's. The most accessible is the Trolley Stop on 11th and Couch streets.
Description: DINING ROOM HOURS: 11 AM-11 PM (Daily) BAR/LOUNGE HOURS: 11 AM- 11 PM (MONDAY-THURSDAY) 11AM -1AM (FRIDAY & SATURDAY) 10 AM -11 PM (SUNDAYS DURING NFL SEASON)
Reviewed August 27, 2013

A local took me to Henry's Tavern last week when I was visiting Portland. I am picky about my burgers being brought up in the Midwest. I had a GREAT burger. I went with a group, and all of our meals were excellent!!! So were the cheese fries! :) Loved the food, will be back!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Ok, right out of the chute I'd suggest that you try the Gorgonzola waffle fries. You can order them as an appetizer or on the side with your meal. They are a very tasty treat. The beer selection is outstanding and ice bar really makes this place unique. Otherwise, the food was pretty average bar food. The place was very noisy and we had a difficult time hearing each other. The atmosphere is nice as it is housed in an old brewery. I question why they had a half dozen ladies waiting to seat you but then servers who seemed stretched thin and so, slow service.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had 8 at our table and the service was good. Everyone ordered a different type of beer and all were happy. Food was fine..nothing spectacular but typical bar food

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went here because we wanted some beer and bar food and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food! The rotating taps always have local beers and the food was great. The patio area is amazing the summer time.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Food was OK. Place seemed buzzing, which was good, but maybe too busy for its own good. Placed a drink order after waiting maybe ten minutes for service and then waited maybe another 15 minutes for the drinks to arrive. Server came in between to take our order....we asked about our drinks... she said they'd be coming but the bar was busy. Never heard of a bar too busy to keep up with its orders. Server did her best I guess, but seemed disorganized. All in all, a lackluster experience. One of those times when sitting there waiting collectively thinking we made a mistake. We couldn't wait to get out of there. A lot of other places nearby. Keep looking.