“I've only had their happy hour...”

Henry's 12th Street Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Henry's 12th Street Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 4,385 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pearl
Cross street: 97209
Transit: The max public transit trains have several stops within a few blocks of Henry's. The most accessible is the Trolley Stop on 11th and Couch streets.
Description: DINING ROOM HOURS: 11 AM-11 PM (Daily) BAR/LOUNGE HOURS: 11 AM- 11 PM (MONDAY-THURSDAY) 11AM -1AM (FRIDAY & SATURDAY) 10 AM -11 PM (SUNDAYS DURING NFL SEASON)
Reviewed February 23, 2008

I've only had their happy hour...

Reviewed February 21, 2008

This is my favorite restaurant in Portland, by far!

Reviewed January 23, 2008

Good roasted beet salad. Nice Hawaiian pizza. Overall a good place.

Reviewed January 16, 2008

I went to Henrys yesterday with three friends for an early dinner. When we arrived the place was not to busy and we grabbed ourselved a booth. The seating was ok but we had this big spotlight on our table. They had a very nice beer selction and I had a Belgium Beer (the exact name slips my memory). We tried the Ahi Tuna Appetizer, very tasty. For my entree I had the meatloaf. Overall the entree was good, a little dry for my taste. We finished a game of pool up in the billiards room.

1  Thank Arrowhead_OR