“Reminds of Cheer Bar!”

Stanford's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #469 of 4,276 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington
“Reminds of Cheer Bar!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'd rate it excellent but the servers are lacking. The happy hour after 9 p.m. does not include beverages but the food items are good. I like the southwest chopped chicken salad the best but have had everything on the menu and it's all good. We go here because it's convenient, not for the unfriendly service. They are not very welcoming and wish you were not there is what they act like! Too bad because it's a cool bar even though it's a along side the freeway location.

• Visited June 2013

Boring, Oregon, United States
“Excellent Burger!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped by Stanford's for lunch. I had the Kobe burger with crab meat, an intriguing combination...

It was well cooked (medium rare) and the crab with the burger works well as long as you don't miss the typical lettuce, tomato and other veggies that are not included in the meal.

This burger was excellent with a black and tan beer.

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“supurb”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I wish I would have gotten his name.... but he is the one that serves in the back side of the restaurant... tall and very nice... the manager even came over to talk to me as I had received my beverage with a fly included. He was so very apologetic above and beyond. I meet there quite often as it is mid way for my friend and myself. It was such a very pleasant experience. I had the "club"and it was divine. My friend had the grilled chicken sandwich and she loved it, too.

We shall be meeting there several more times.... looking forward to it.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Fine for something close to the hotel”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food was pretty average ( or below) and the service was good. We were in a group of 7 and things came together quite well. I did not do happy hour in the bar, but it sounded inviting for a quick bite and glass of wine.

Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Good luck!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had my car broken into in the parking lot! Meth heads hang out there at the bus stop all day! Stanford's has great food, but no security or cameras! I just want to warn everyone! By the way Stanford's acted like they could care less for my loss!

Visited December 2012