“Excellent Burger!”

Stanford's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #460 of 4,249 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boring, Oregon, United States
“Excellent Burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped by Stanford's for lunch. I had the Kobe burger with crab meat, an intriguing combination...

It was well cooked (medium rare) and the crab with the burger works well as long as you don't miss the typical lettuce, tomato and other veggies that are not included in the meal.

This burger was excellent with a black and tan beer.

• Visited May 2013

Portland, Oregon
“supurb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I wish I would have gotten his name.... but he is the one that serves in the back side of the restaurant... tall and very nice... the manager even came over to talk to me as I had received my beverage with a fly included. He was so very apologetic above and beyond. I meet there quite often as it is mid way for my friend and myself. It was such a very pleasant experience. I had the "club"and it was divine. My friend had the grilled chicken sandwich and she loved it, too.

We shall be meeting there several more times.... looking forward to it.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Fine for something close to the hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food was pretty average ( or below) and the service was good. We were in a group of 7 and things came together quite well. I did not do happy hour in the bar, but it sounded inviting for a quick bite and glass of wine.

Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Good luck!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had my car broken into in the parking lot! Meth heads hang out there at the bus stop all day! Stanford's has great food, but no security or cameras! I just want to warn everyone! By the way Stanford's acted like they could care less for my loss!

Visited December 2012
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Always Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

When we arrived, it was quite busy but it didn't take long for us to be seated. The server was excellent and we both enjoyed our dinners.

Visited December 2012