“good food & great atmosphere”

Stanford's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #454 of 4,402 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just a few blocks from our motel, we walked to Stanfords for lunch. The service was excellent and we loved the atmosphere. I had so much food I ended up taking half of it back to my room for another meal! Might be a little higher, but it was a excellent value for me! I would definately recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Nice variety in the menu...ate here a couple of times during the week we were staying the area. From soups, sandwiches, and salads, to complete dinners...there's really something for everyone. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and attentive; and the food was well prepared and tasty.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stanford's was recommended by a person at our Motel! Ate here 2 times both times delicious! Very helpful , made a fried shrimp plate for us even tho it wasn't on the menu! Both of us ate steak the first night which was so good and salads were excellent too! Service was great !

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was told to go here to eat by the hotel staff where I was staying. The food was excellent but I thought it was on the high end for price. The atmosphere and service were great. I would recommend it even with the higher price.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The menu offers something for everyone. From salads to sandwiches, to fine dining. Nice atmosphere, on the darker side. Our service was good. Food quantity was too generous, which I find a lot these days. The tomato soup was very tasty. I had a pan roasted chicken dish with mushrooms, green beans, and mashed taters. The mushrooms and sauce were very flavorful. The chicken was a bit dry and the fresh green beans were tough and stringy. I am a person that likes salt, but I found the entire dish too salty.