“Acres of cakes”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Acre pancakes are great. Like really great. And the server was super fast and friendly. Delicious breakfast.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is an experience! We were pleasantly surprised by this quaint little café. My girlfriend and I were visiting Portland for a couple of days and read about this café in our hotels suggestions. We enjoyed breakfast here and the atmosphere is very friendly and warm. The menu is quite large for such a tiny place and the decor is dated, but charming. I would recommend the bacon as it is fantastic. My friend had a crab and shrimp omelette which she said was wonderful.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were there for a family wedding and were recommended this restruant. We were not disappointed. The prices are reasonable for what you get and the bloody Mary's are out of this world.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Lovely waitresses, excellent food, big portions. I so wish there were sich diners in Italy too! Pancakes are literally huge and so tasty!

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

If your feeling hungry and want to eat like a lumberjack head to Cameo Cafe. You will be happy you did. Very close to PDX airport area. The pancakes are hub cap size, so be sure to order 1. Some of the best bacon I have every had and plenty of it. Well worth the visit. Eat up, then go walk it off on the nearby grounds of the beautiful "Grotto".