“A Good Lunch”
Review of Billy Heartbeats - CLOSED

Billy Heartbeats
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Description: Dining at Billy Heartbeats is a flash back to the 50's. Come in and enjoy a burger while listening to the bopping hits of the 50's and 60's. Like to watch sports? We have 3 flat screen TVs that you can see from anywhere in the restaurant. We're perfect for birthday bashes (please be courteous and call to make a reservation)! We have vegetarian options so all can enjoy our fast, fun and friendly environment.
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“A Good Lunch”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

If you looking for a good lunch while at the Lloyd Center Shopping Mall, Billy Heartbeats serves some good hamburgers. The restaurant is in the style of the old 60's fountain theme. The milkshake was really good. Definitely using good old hand scooped ice cream. Listen to your favorite old time rock and roll music. We enjoyed the meal, enjoyed the music.

• Visited December 2012
Billy H, General Manager at Billy Heartbeats, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thanks Bruce for your feedback. We just love to hear from our guests! The best part about our hand scooped ice cream, is it's also a locally made hand-turned produce (no machines)! Hope to see you again.

Pewsey, United Kingdom
“Billy heartbeats 'not for long if you eat too much'”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great setting - Diner style with the duke box. Yes! if you put a quarter in it works, so we played Elvis. Only sorry I did not have my bobby socks and skirt on. The waiter was charming. The place was shinning and really clean.

Almost afraid to say I had a large Oreo's milkshake, burger and fries. There was salad in the burger so that lets me off the diet hook. And I did go to the gym the next day.

As a treat it was great. Only next time I would only have the milkshake.

A great place to visit but, concerns about the cholesterol

Visited November 2012
Wouldn't it be great if we never had to worry about cholesterol? Give yourself a freebie every so often :) I think you've earned one of our shakes lol. Thanks for the feedback!
Houston
“Great atmosphere! Old timey diner feel.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

It is in a mall, but totally unexpected. Quick service on a day when we needed quick. Malt was great. Burgers were great. Malta might.need to.be thicker,but it was.great.

Portland, Oregon
“Billy Heartbeats”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is a fun place to grab a burger and listen to your favorite old timey music. The apple pie and ice cream was surprisingly good. :)

• Visited August 2012
Lynnwood, Washington
“Fifties Fun Once Again”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Billy Heartbeats is now among the growing list of 50's style burger/diner places I seem to find anywhere I go on the road. They are fun to go to. Billy's can be found on the 3rd floor of the Lloyd Center. It was pretty quiet, but it was midweek. Being in the mall probably is good when the mall is busier. There are jukeboxes on the tables if you wish to use them. Unlike some other places like this, I always heard the older style music. Servers are in their white uniforms that you would expect. The only thing that looked out of place here was a TV. I usually don't see those in these kind of places. The menu is what you would expect. Burgers, fries, shakes etc. I tried a guacamole Swiss burger and it turned out all right. There's a nice variety on the menu and it's not too overwhelming or expensive. Nice alternative if you are looking for something that you might not have at home.

• Visited May 2012