“Good Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Pendleton, Oregon
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Pizza and breadsticks were both good. sauce for breadsticks was a sweet basil (?) added in it was yum the only thing I was dissappointed in was the delivery time took 65 minutes. We had this delivered to our hotel and the brought plates, napkins and peppers, cheese

• Visited May 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
“Tasty...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We ordered Bellagio's Pizza when there were only two of us in our store, which meant no taking off for lunch. Delivery was quick enough, and the pizza was nice and hot when it arrived. It's awfully tasty, too.

The only thing keeping this from being a five star rating is the amount of grease. It's obscene. I realize that's merely a bi-product of the ingredients used but, being a native New Yorker, I've had my share of greasy pizza, and this was on an entirely new level.

Overall, it was very good, though, and I wouldn't let that one negative keep me from recommending it...

• Visited May 2013
Portland
“Best Pizza Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Try the Oasis; delicious -- and delivered right to my room at the exact time I asked for the order to arrive. Will try them again and again...

Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have eaten at bellagio's Many times, and each time i'm impressed by the quality and great pizzas i'm sserved each time I go there. I take my friends, and they all rave about the pizzas. I consider myself a pizza connisseur, and Bellaio's is one of the best I have had. The service is friendly and they have a great selections of combinations. My favorites are the Butcher Block and Mother Earth pizzas. Check out their web site at bellagios pizza and prepare for a mouth watering experience. You will love their pizza!

• Visited September 2012
Albany, Oregon, United States
“Good quick service, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Took six members of our family here after an event at The MAC on Saturday night. We ordered three different pizzas (two small, one large), two orders of breadsticks, a grinder and several drinks. It was a monumental amount of food - all very good. The only complaint I would lodge was that we were offered pizza sauce or ranch with the breadsticks. The pizza sauce was exactly that - think plain, thick tomato sauce to spread on your pizza dough.

The service was incredibly quick. I think we had all of our food served to our table within 15 minutes. The value was great - the whole order came to $70, including tip.

• Visited October 2012