“Who knew it was so good?”

Koji Osakaya Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #1,529 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Actually, I really like the bowls, soup, donburi, curry. I also like the sushi, which is fresh and very delicious.The lunch combos are also very good. The people are friendly and the service is very polite. I've eaten here many times, and the friends I take here, always comment on how good the food is. I agree..

There are newer reviews for Koji Osakaya Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Order came out correctly, which is rare for my order. Very fresh and tasty, well cut sushi. Tables are a bit close together but overall recommend

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Weekend dinner at Koji is always enjoyable because we know the food will be what we want. Service is very pleasant and if you want to try "beginners Japanese" the staff seems delighted to assist. If there is only two of us, we sit at the Sushi counter; if more of us, we take a table. Most places charge extra for hot tea with dinner, not at Koji's. It's the little things that count and this restaurant is on our "regular" list.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed October 1, 2008

Fairly reliable spot for decent sushi.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 22, 2008

Very good sushi. Excellent service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook