“OMG!!!”

Ranked #18 of 256 Quick Bites in Portland
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We can count the number of doughnuts we eat in a year on one hand. We just happened upon this shop and couldn’t believe the variety. And, they are delicious. We each bought two!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7,887)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a really cool, funky, fun donut experience. Had the portland creme and it was lusciously delicious. Great coffee, great service... all around fun experience.

1  Thank stephmcc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We waited in line FOREVER the morning of our flight back home, but let me tell you - SO worth it! We got a box of a random assortment and they were all delicious. We brought our box of Voodoo Doughnuts to the airport and soooo many people were so excited when they thought Voodoo Doughnut had a spot in the actual airport. Not only were the doughnuts amazing, but this place has some of the weirdest and most unique decor ever! If you are ever in Portland, this place is a MUST-GO. Trust me!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank ericahlynne
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow.my husband and I each got 2 donuts and they were all very good. They are made fresh daily and you can taste that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There was no line when we went and I got the Homer donut. It was the fluffiest donut I’ve ever had. Perfect snack! A novelty of a place really but the donut I had was delicious! Went to the original store downtown!