“omm nom nom”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Ellicott City, Maryland
“omm nom nom”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

nom nom. Lots of choices, very reasonably priced, but go early in the morning. We went at about 8 am, and the line was only 15 minutes long, but later in the day it gets to over 2 hours.

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Delicious and I Don't Even Really Like Doughnuts.”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

These doughnuts are so good! We even went twice on our short trip to Portland. I tried the Mango Tango and the Dirty Doughnut: I would recommend both. We never had to wait in line very long, but it is obvious that they often have really long lines. Great selection, reasonably priced (I never paid more than $2), and (for the most part) friendly staff.
It's a must-stop for dessert during any Portland visit.

• Visited June 2014
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Rude, No Gluten Free Donuts”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Portland the first week of June 2014, and everyone urged us to visit this amazing donut place. We got there and found there was a massive line out the door. I read they carry gluten free donuts and I was so excited as it smelled amazing. Finally after about an hour wait we get to the counter, where the cashier looked like he would rather die than be there. My husband ordered two donuts and I asked if I could have a gluten free donut, that I had read they made those. He responded with "No. We don't have those. Donuts are not gluten free." And threw the bag at my husband all while ushering the next people in line to the counter. Very disappointed and upset with my experience. My husband said his donuts weren't any better than the ones you can buy at Albertsons, but triple the price.

• Visited June 2014
27 Thank Dani A
Nanaimo, Canada
“Best Doughnut EVER!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

LOL, This is a destination experience !!.
The craziest flavours, like maple bacon, or fruit loop. There is two locations, we were at the second one. I hear the first location can have 40 min waits. The staff were amazing and gave great suggestions.
Don't miss the chance to go here!

“Yum”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The line was already out the door and wrapped around the block when I went but it was so worth the wait. The Captain Crunch and Maple Bacon donut sent me into a minor sugar coma but it was just the right amount of sugar to give me the energy I needed to run the half marathon in Portland the next morning.

Visited May 2014

Been to Voodoo Doughnut? Share your experiences!