“Always love to eat at Cafe Du Berry whenever I am in the Portland area.”
Review of Cafe Du Berry

Cafe Du Berry
Ranked #548 of 4,475 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2016

A little out of the way but this quaint little family restaurant is a fun atmosphere and great food. The french toast is the best anywhere I have been in my travels. The custard lemon flavor is incredible.

Be sure to check it out if you live in Portland or passing through.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

We came here for a late breakfast with my daughter and granddaughter. We almost left before getting our food because they took so long -- at least 45 minutes. I'm guessing they only had one cook and one server. The food was fabulous but the service just wasn't good,

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Surprisingly good restaurant for breakfast! French press coffee and all of our meals were amazing! Pepper steak, crab omelette, Eggs Benedict and French Toast.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

I will give them this; the food is great. However, I had to get up twice to FIND a server so we could order, and when I did she was in the back on her cell phone. It took a very long time to get our food, and then for them to bring our bill (which, again, I had to ask for). They also have no non dairy creamer of any kind so I had to skip coffee.
Last time I was here, the service was also poor, but I gave them another chance; no more!

Reviewed September 14, 2016

The menu pleases the pastry lover and the low carb eater alike! Wonderful breakfast with a french twist, friendly attentive service, great coffee and a nice selection on the menu. It's a small spot but don't be put off by the size, these guys deliver delicious, fresh, satisfying breakfast plates!