“Great food!”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Surprisingly good restaurant for breakfast! French press coffee and all of our meals were amazing! Pepper steak, crab omelette, Eggs Benedict and French Toast.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

I will give them this; the food is great. However, I had to get up twice to FIND a server so we could order, and when I did she was in the back on her cell phone. It took a very long time to get our food, and then for them to bring our bill (which, again, I had to ask for). They also have no non dairy creamer of any kind so I had to skip coffee.
Last time I was here, the service was also poor, but I gave them another chance; no more!

Reviewed September 14, 2016

The menu pleases the pastry lover and the low carb eater alike! Wonderful breakfast with a french twist, friendly attentive service, great coffee and a nice selection on the menu. It's a small spot but don't be put off by the size, these guys deliver delicious, fresh, satisfying breakfast plates!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Over the past 5 years I have eaten here about 10 times and every time the food is consistently amazing! But the restaurant itself is tired and run down. The French Toast - hands down one of the most amazing things - and I like savory food over sweet any day - but we always order a side of French Toast to share! I asked for vegetarian eggs benedict and the chef was super accommodating and used squash, wild mushrooms, shallots and tomatoes! So good - and definitely homemade hollandaise sauce. Service is not formal but adequate. A little slow on filling waters but prompt with the tickets. Food takes a little long - esp when busy - but well worth the wait!

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

A very small but Absolutely Fabulous hole in the wall restaurant that does a breakfast, lunch and dinner very well!! This is one of my (very picky) buddies favorite dinner spots!
It's not glamorous, but it's all about the food anyway.
You can stop at the "Fulton Cafe" for a beer afterward.
Well worth your after tax dollars!
Enjoy, West-Morry