“Great Breakfast Spot”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

A very small but Absolutely Fabulous hole in the wall restaurant that does a breakfast, lunch and dinner very well!! This is one of my (very picky) buddies favorite dinner spots!
It's not glamorous, but it's all about the food anyway.
You can stop at the "Fulton Cafe" for a beer afterward.
Well worth your after tax dollars!
Enjoy, West-Morry

Reviewed June 22, 2016

We were recommended "Cafe Du Berry" from our hotel closely. It was well worth the drive for breakfast. The omelets were fantastic and the pancakes too! They have fresh squeezed Orange Juice that is so delicious you want more than once glass,

We sat outside with the kids and they were so accommodating for all of us. Our server was very patient with us as it took awhile for everyone to decide what we all wanted. We will be back on our next visit to Portland. The quality of their food and presentation can not be duplicated... delicious!

Reviewed June 15, 2016

The office took me to lunch for my birthday and I ordered the pepper steak with white wine and creme sauce, scrambled cheese eggs, hash browns and grain buttered toast and it was heaven on a plate. Yumm Yumm and more Yumm. And for dessert we had the chocolate mousse and it was delicious. If you haven't been yet you need to treat yourself and go.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

Went here several years ago; gave a 5-star review, went today and the review stands! Have had omelets in many states and in several countries and this is definitely still my favorite. Can be a wait on weekends, but if you can go during the week, the wait is short, if at all. Very, very delicious.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

I have been dining at Café Du Berry for over 20 years and have never been disappointed by the quality of their food, the presentation of their food nor their service. Everything is made from scratch and the food is simply delicious as is the French press coffee. Their sea scallop and mushroom omelet is to die for but this past weekend I decided to order their crab omelet and it too was delicious. Although I am not a big fan of French toast everyone universally states that their French toast is the best in the world and on the few occasions I have tried it I most agree. By far my favorite spot for brunch in the Portland area but their lunch and dinner offering are also quite tasty. Considering the quality of their food I find this to be a very reasonably priced restaurant and plan on dining there for many more years.