“Great gourmet Pizza”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This pizza franchise has really good pizza and salads. A favorite salad is the pear, gorgonzola. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I eat here every time I am in Portland. It's hard to beat for a slice, salad and pint. Typically they have a seasonal pie available by the slice--and it's never a bad idea to try the special.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great pizza and lots of other choices -- not cheap but the quality is worth it.. Multiple locations helps.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We are very fortunate to have a place like Pizzicato as our "neighborhood" pizzeria. Outstanding crust, great sauce and topping choices...not to mention the wonderful salads. Love the great, new appetizers too.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stopped by for a quick bite mid-day. The Caprese appetizer was recommended, and it was simple, beautiful and tasted wonderful. Balsamic reduction, coarse salt...super fresh ingredients.

Then, we had a slice of heirloom tomato pizza also with a balsamic reduction. Not everything has balsamic reduction...but I was going for a theme at that moment, and I loved it.

Really, these guys have figure it out. The topping combinations were nice, the crust super crisp on the very outside, but chewy throughout, and the amount of topping was spot on. I'm glad we'll be here for a few more days, I'll definitely be back.