“Very good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Pearl
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and was greeted by a very pleasant and helpful gal. The pizza was much better than expected...."Jersey quality". I had a slice of their 'pleased to meat you' which was pepperoni, sausage and salami. Excellent!

1  Thank Scott L

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great pizza by the slice, fresh and hot out of the oven. Very cool, eclectic vibe, a nice selection of local beers and wines.

1  Thank djrobsd
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Got a recommendation our hotel staff to try Hotlips pizza which was w/in walking distance. The pizza tasted good but was pretty shy on the toppings. I order the triple Italian sausage and if this is a triple helping I can only wonder what a single helping would look like. The pizza looked like wood fired pizza oven pizza but they're cooked in the tradition oven. We were hungry and the pizza satisfied our hunger but was simply nothing special. What was special was their "draft" real fruit soda…unique, and excellent flavor. Overall Hotlips was overprice for what you got and unremarkable as far as pizzas goes.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were in Portland two weeks ago. We went online and looked at a few reviews before deciding upon Hot Lips Pizza. Great pizza! Good variety of pizza. Good variety of drinks. Very fast service. VERY affordable prices! Loved it!

1  Thank smitli
Reviewed June 6, 2014

One afternoon after traveling all over my boyfriend and I decided to stop and grab a bite to eat! Oh my gosh the pizza was amazing and the beer special you couldn't beat! I would recommend anyone visiting who enjoys a good slice of pizza to stop by this place! The service was quick and everyone was so friendly! Definitely get the breadsticks too! We shared an order and it was just enough along with a slice of pizza!

1  Thank MIStross