“An Awesome Dive”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Fell upon this little treasure while searching for a place to kill time and get a meal. Low and behold they had a special going: All you can eat Spaghetti. There were two kinds. Traditional meat sauce and vegetarian. I had both with cheesy garlic bread and a cold brew. It was a yummy for my tummy moment each bite. Had the pleasure of chatting with Amber and the spaghetti master himself. Definitely a place to drop in and wind down with great service.

1  Thank RaeRaeSama

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went for a look at Voodoo Donuts....and realized promptly that we wouldn't stand in a line that long even if it was the best donuts on earth, (which they're not.) So we stopped in to this place for a cool drink and ordered some pizza. Goodness gracious me, excellent pizza dough, all around very good pizza. Also, pretty good service considering we got there the minute they opened. Good people watching location as well. They sell this pizza at the Saturday market as well.

1  Thank SavvyTraveler11
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We sat down to finish our voodoo donut and we were gonna head inside for my friends birthday..well a asain worker came running out ignoring his customers and screamed at us he's like I'm Calling the cops he was very aggressive. everyone on the streets stopped to look at him and later once we left the customers also said he was very rude. So watch out for a Asian male worker works late Thursday. By the way im calling management you should be fired!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2009

My wife and I sat outside on Third Avenue last night and watched a lot of interesting people walk by. Interestingly, many were going to Voodoo Doughnuts, carrying back the pink box of doughnuts to their cars. We enjoyed a nice pizza and a couple of draft beers ($3 pints until 7 PM). I would not recommend the location for the faint of heart, as we were approached a few times with requests to buy things, etc. and treated not so kindly when we did not get suckered into their pitch... Interesting place. Pizza and beer was good enough to return. Nice servers, as well.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 29, 2008

The pizza here is really pretty good

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook