“My favorite middle eastern food”

Bombay Cricket Club
Ranked #1,178 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I never know what to order because everything is so good. I love the lamb shanks and the garlic naan. I always have to have a mangorita

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Food was decent and the service was generally pretty good. Possibly a little greasy but still pretty good. The Naan was really good as was the hummus. Would certainly go back and try again.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

First time here and it was a great experience. The staff was extremely helpful in recommending and explaining the menu. We tried two of the Lamb options and they were great.

We dined on a Wednesday and they were full up, so would recommend that you make a reservation in advance

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have been eating at the Bombay Cricket Club for at least 10 years, and every time it's as good as ever. It has the usual assortment of Indian entrees and appetizers, but I think they're superior to those in all other area Indian restaurants I've tried. The name of the restaurant is related to the televised cricket matches that are always showing on the restaurant's TVs.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Food is just ok and can vary in spicing and preparation. Last visit one of our party wanted milder food and it came out extremely spicy. The OWNER told us that is the way they prepare it and offered no apology. He put the uneaten food in a container to go but we left it there as well as the last dollar we will ever spend at this restaurant.