“Classic Diner, Tasty Omelettes”

Fuller's Restaurant
Ranked #481 of 5,031 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

The special Victor's Omelette was filled with green chilis and jack cheese. It was topped with avocado and pico de gallo. It was very tasty and was enhanced by a side of crispy hash browns. I love the diner atmosphere (established in 1947) and sitting at the counter. My coffee cup was kept full with good coffee and the service was perfect.

Date of visit: November 2016
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed September 20, 2016

This is a great place for a no-nonsense old fashioned eggs and bacon affair. No tables, (counter seating only) no latte's and no credit cards accepted. It was 9 am (ish) the place was packed and my friend and I were the only two women there other than the waitress...it's a working man's breakfast spot. This is perfect for the eat and run breakfast... definitely NOT a tourist attraction but there are some interesting things on the walls to check out...old photos, etc..

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

The way it should be, old school American diner style. The service is friendly, the coffee keeps coming and the breakfast is fantastic. Steak and eggs all the way.

Definitely on track to become my new local.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

I stopped in here for breakfast while I was walking and exploring the city. It is an old dinner with a lunch counter and no tables. Huge portions. I got half an order of French toast which was 4 slices made with their homemade bread. The waitress said you can actually request a1/4 size portion. Cash only. Delicious!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

My husband, friend and I ate at Fuller's after looking online for a local place. You are enveloped in charm right away with the two 7 seater U shaped low counter tops where you rub elbows with each other as well as strangers and share a meal. The service was amazing and the food was even more so. Being a huge foodie, my company and I always have a "No repeat" rule when it comes to food, knowing full well each city has its own hidden food gems that are the highlight of our trips. We ate at Fullers both mornings of our visit to Portland. I recommend the steak and eggs. Ammmmmaaazing. I guess rules are meant to be broken!

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Fuller's Restaurant? Share your experiences!