“Just breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

The way it should be, old school American diner style. The service is friendly, the coffee keeps coming and the breakfast is fantastic. Steak and eggs all the way.

Definitely on track to become my new local.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

I stopped in here for breakfast while I was walking and exploring the city. It is an old dinner with a lunch counter and no tables. Huge portions. I got half an order of French toast which was 4 slices made with their homemade bread. The waitress said you can actually request a1/4 size portion. Cash only. Delicious!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

My husband, friend and I ate at Fuller's after looking online for a local place. You are enveloped in charm right away with the two 7 seater U shaped low counter tops where you rub elbows with each other as well as strangers and share a meal. The service was amazing and the food was even more so. Being a huge foodie, my company and I always have a "No repeat" rule when it comes to food, knowing full well each city has its own hidden food gems that are the highlight of our trips. We ate at Fullers both mornings of our visit to Portland. I recommend the steak and eggs. Ammmmmaaazing. I guess rules are meant to be broken!

Reviewed March 24, 2016

The whole family loved this place. So delicious and enjoyable. Very friendly staff. We came here a few times in a row for breakfasts before we left the US.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

A friend and I were in Portland for the day and decided to stop by Fuller's for breakfast at the recommendation of our Uber driver. Glad we did! The food and coffee were great and the place itself was a quintessential American diner. I loved the atmosphere and the service was impeccable. I will definitely visit Fuller's again the next time I'm in Portland.

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Fuller's Restaurant? Share your experiences!