“Broken rules”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

My husband, friend and I ate at Fuller's after looking online for a local place. You are enveloped in charm right away with the two 7 seater U shaped low counter tops where you rub elbows with each other as well as strangers and share a meal. The service was amazing and the food was even more so. Being a huge foodie, my company and I always have a "No repeat" rule when it comes to food, knowing full well each city has its own hidden food gems that are the highlight of our trips. We ate at Fullers both mornings of our visit to Portland. I recommend the steak and eggs. Ammmmmaaazing. I guess rules are meant to be broken!

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed March 24, 2016

The whole family loved this place. So delicious and enjoyable. Very friendly staff. We came here a few times in a row for breakfasts before we left the US.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

A friend and I were in Portland for the day and decided to stop by Fuller's for breakfast at the recommendation of our Uber driver. Glad we did! The food and coffee were great and the place itself was a quintessential American diner. I loved the atmosphere and the service was impeccable. I will definitely visit Fuller's again the next time I'm in Portland.

Reviewed December 17, 2015

Great old fashoned home cooked meals and great corned beef hash!
One of Portland's historic dinning establishments where you might meet the cast of Grimm!

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

Established in 1947, Fullers has stood the test of time. Plop down on the round too stools and belly up to the Formica counter top. Fullers has all the ambiance you'd expect, very quick and efficient wait staff. Everything cooked in the flat top. Breakfast all day.
A great touch of the past while shopping in the Pearl.
On this visit I had the chili burger, served open faced, delicious.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Fuller's Restaurant? Share your experiences!