“Great Breakfast and Excellent Service!!”

Fuller's Restaurant
Ranked #481 of 5,031 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed February 24, 2016

A friend and I were in Portland for the day and decided to stop by Fuller's for breakfast at the recommendation of our Uber driver. Glad we did! The food and coffee were great and the place itself was a quintessential American diner. I loved the atmosphere and the service was impeccable. I will definitely visit Fuller's again the next time I'm in Portland.

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed December 17, 2015

Great old fashoned home cooked meals and great corned beef hash!
One of Portland's historic dinning establishments where you might meet the cast of Grimm!

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

Established in 1947, Fullers has stood the test of time. Plop down on the round too stools and belly up to the Formica counter top. Fullers has all the ambiance you'd expect, very quick and efficient wait staff. Everything cooked in the flat top. Breakfast all day.
A great touch of the past while shopping in the Pearl.
On this visit I had the chili burger, served open faced, delicious.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

I wish I could give this place six stars as I loved it for what it is (read: not gourmet). While unoriginal it was as good as any traditional hot breakfast I've ever had. Omelet had just the right amount of ingredients, was not oversized and cooked just right. Hash browns were just the way I like them - nice and crispy on the outside and creamy in the middle. Coffee was ordinary but refreshing in this day of Starbucks overkill. I even splurged on a blueberry pancake which was amazing meaning fluffy and not bready like most places. The atmosphere was very authentic diner (to call it retro would not honor its 50+ year roots). If you love a good straight breakfast like I do find this place.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed November 14, 2015

Ahh, breakfast. Partner struggled to finish two huge blueberry pancakes while my gluten intolerance had me selecting side order of two scrambled eggs and serve of peaches. Staff busy but friendly. Layout had extensive lengthy counter shaped to offer easy access to waitstaff. Some outside seating available too.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Fuller's Restaurant? Share your experiences!