“I don't know how "authentic" it was despite their stating otherwise, but I thought it was great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Bonita

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best burritos in Portland and family-run. Breakfast burritos, Chile Relleno, and all the other burritos and platters...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2008

Best burritos in Portland and family-run. Breakfast burritos, Chile Relleno, and all the other burritos and platters are so good and so bad for you all at the same time. If only they delivered....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to La Bonita? Share your experiences!