“The perfect Dinner”

Ringside Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Ringside Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 4,249 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: NW 22nd
Transit: Walking distance from/to PGE Park MAX Station (renamed Jeld-Wen Field). Bus Routes: 15-Belmont/NW 23rd, 18-Hillside & 20-Burnside/Stark Tri-met Stop ID 747 at W Burnside & NW King in Portland Westbound. Tri-met Stop ID 749 W Burnside & SW 21st in Portland Eastbound
Portland, OR
“The perfect Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

With outstanding service and perfect suggestions in appetizers, main courses and wine we experienced the perfect dinner in a nice low noise level atmosphere that allowed for great conversations among all the guest at the table. The suggestions not only offered the pinnacle of culinary experience but also uncovered gems in the wine at attractive prices.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Palm Springs, California
“Dinner with friends.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Our server Stephan was very good. I like a black and blue steak and Stephan choose the best one. The prices are $$$. They do offer 3 course specials. The Restaurant has been remodeled since the last time I was there. To me this is a special occasion restaurant. Cindy has cousins who appear to eat there on a regular basis. The noise level is high.

Visited July 2013
Maui, Hawaii
“Excellent service and a beautiful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I decided to splurge and spoil myself and come here when I was in Portland last week even though I was alone. I made a reservation and asked to please not be given the crummy table by the kitchen just because I was alone.. and boy did they deliver. I got the best seat in the house and was treated like royalty! My waitress, Christine, was very accommodating and made me feel as comfortable as possible. The meal was good, although I didn't think my steak choice was ideal. I got the bone in filet and found it a bit lacking. I'll get a rib eye next time. GET THE MUSHROOMS!

• Visited June 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“I've never eaten a better steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'll simply say, the waiter addressed our table by stating "This will probably be the best steak you'll ever eat. We use an in-house aging process which we believe we've perfected." At the table were five businessmen from New York City who are world travelers. So, we immediately met his comment with strong resistance.

He was absolutely right! I had the 16 oz. bone-in filet and it was unmatched. It was cooked to perfection and had the consistency of butter. The others at the table had nothing but great things to say and the overall consensus was that if it wasn't the best steak anyone has ever eaten, it was certainly in the top 3.

I highly recommend Ringside and have been a strong East coast proponent for Ringside when colleagues or friends are heading to Portland. I look forward to re-visiting sooner than later.

• Visited May 2013
“Your Best Bet For A Top Quality Prime Steak in Portland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

This is an old time serious steak house dedicated to the very best beef prepared just the way you asked for--my filet was perfect, charred on the outside and pink and delicious. The sides including spinach and potatoes are very good. The wine list leans to Oregon Pinots and is excellent and fairly reasonable. Service is prompt and non intrusive. This is the place for a steak.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Ringside Steakhouse? Share your experiences!