“Silk by Pho Van”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Loveeeee the Pho at Silk by Pho Van and also Pho Van.
One of my favorites for Pho! I usually get either the seafood pho, beef, or chicken, and they are all excellent!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love the soups. I love the wraps. I like "playing with my food" by trying to create my own wraps with the rice paper, and then stuffing them with the fresh vegetables. I love the airy dining room. I return again and again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Service has gotten a bit slow lately, but the food is always very good. Pretty decoration. Does a good take-out business. too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant is one of the nicest in Portland. Good food, great wait staff and wonderful atmosphere. Our GNO group goes there as often as possible. Try the lotus blossom tea - SO good.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The pho stock has wonderful flavor. The peanut sauce is some of the best we have had. Pho Van is one of our go-to places for a quick meal or to meet with guests. The musical instruments handing on the walls, the bonsai collection that is traded out so show off flowers, the motor scooter.. Great spot for a relaxing meal.