“Great place”

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Wonderful food. Probably my favorite big burger here (fried egg and all). Solid microbrew. I wish every city could have a corner pub as good as this place. Oh, do I miss Portland and it's great comglomerate of neighborhoods...

• Visited August 2011

Redlands, California
“Wonderful breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

This was such a pleasant cafe experience on our last trip to Portland that we just had to come back during our next trip! The food and the service were impeccable again! Consistently great - highly recommend this cafe when you are in Portland!

Redlands, California
“Wonderful neighborhood cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

They are open only for breakfast and lunch, but we were there for breakfast and it was delicious! The staff is friendly and helpful. The decor included beautiful photographs by a local photographer that were breath-taking local scenic views that just added to the Portland feel. I cannot say enough about how amazing the food was! There was a mouth-watering variety of things to choose from - from your great basic Belgian waffle with cream and fresh strawberries to french toast with seasonal specials to breakfast burrito to eggs benedict variations... Everything was so great! I can't wait to go back again to try more off the menu!

1 Thank SLPlovesPE42
Maricopa, Arizona
“HEY, THE ALAMEDA CAFE IS VERY GOOD!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

We have dined here several times during past visits to Portland. I took my mother in law here for linch in the past. I am surprised that no one has recently reviewed the Alameda Café . It is somewhat different and very good. We arrived here on a Sunday--10/23/2011 for a lunch/breakfast. We were seated right away and given menus. My wife had the special–Potato Cake and I had a bacon/cheese omelet. Both arrived hot temperature wise and were very good. Over the years, restaurants do change but not the Alameda Café—just as we remembered it and we will return on our next visit.

• Visited October 2011
“A really nice little cafe with consistantly good food at reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2008

A really nice little cafe with consistantly good food at reasonable prices.