“Wish we could go every day for dinner!”
Review of Giorgio's

Giorgio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,180 of 4,400 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed October 8, 2011

My husband and I started our road trip in Portland. I had done some research before and was able to obtain a great deal for Giorgio's through Groupons (pasta dinner for two which included a glass of wine and salad for each of us for $42).

The service was very attentive. The food presentation and taste was wonderful.

I must say the pasta was good but not as memorable as the stuffed squash flowers. Oh my goodness! I savoured every mouthful. Too bad it's a seasonal item.

Yes, we added appetizers, dessert and another glass of wine to the bill but it still was very reasonable for the quality of service and food.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for your special occasion.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

We had the Squash Flower starters, a rare melon sorbet treat, and pasta. The food was exquisite. The service outstanding. Drinks and wine by the glass were very good also.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

Great meal and excellent service
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

I thought the food, service and atmosphere was just great.

Reviewed September 3, 2010

Giorgio's consistently serves up some of the best food in Portland. I love the fresh fish--always perfectly prepared--and the homemade pastas--especially the pappardelle and handcut spaghetti-- are amazing. We always leave happy.