“Extremely satisfying! Traditional food made with love and finesse.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Karam Lebanese & Syrian Cuisine - MOVED

Karam Lebanese & Syrian Cuisine
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely satisfying! Traditional food made with love and finesse.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

We popped in for a snack and stayed for a meal. Each bite solicited sighs of awe and satisfaction. This mom and pop restaurant is both homey and elegant. This quality experience also comes with a surprisingly affordable price tag. Try Karam. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JBHunter1961

Oregon, Usa
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

The best falafels ever. Haven't had them this good since I lived in the Middle East. I take my family and friends here all the time for falafel plates. Fresh baked pita bread! The lentil soup is also amazing. There are so many choices on the menu that I am sure are great, but I love falafels!

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon, United States
“The Move to Beaverton fails miserably”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

No longer downtown they opened a 'deli' off of Cedar Mill in Beaverton. Gone is the great vibe, the tables with the maps on them, the extensive menu. Gone! Now you've got strip mall, walk up to cash register, order from fridge case pre-made items that they then nuke, etc. and then sit at funky tables and listen to the microwave bing, bing, bing. Horrible. The combo plate we got had the worst tasting crap imaginable. The meat actually tasted like a sewer had backed up into the kitchen. Inedible. I wonder too if the beef stuffed grape leaves - our fave at the old Karam - had any beef in them. Couldn't wait to get out of there. The guy at the register and his helper had the warmth of morticians. If they don't get it together they'll be gone in weeks. What a shame. Go elsewhere.

• Visited April 2014
San Francisco
“THE BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

We love going to Karam every time we visit Portland. One of the best Lebanese food restaurants out there. Highly recommend it.

Visited March 2014
Pendleton, Oregon
“Great food good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner her with my wife and 16 year old daughter. The food was great. We had a pita bread and hummus appetizer that we all enjoyed. My daughter had the lentil soup which was amazing. I had a traditional Lebanese meal sort of a lamb meat ball with a cream sauce that was interesting, I can't remember my wife's meal but she raved about it. We had a great time people watching from our table at the window.

Visited March 2014