“Delicious”

Karam Lebanese & Syrian Cuisine
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Good food and friendly family owned restaurant. The best tabbouleh, hummus, and baba ganoush I've ever had. So fresh & tasty! Loved eating it with the yummy puffed and crispy pita bread.

• Visited November 2012

Montgomery, Alabama
“Decent food, spotty service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

After reading wonderful reviews on Tripadvisor, was disappointed with our meal. Food was fairly good but not spectacular. Service was definitely below par. Hummus was very good, and was the highlight of the meal.

• Visited November 2012
plano, tx
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Found this restaurant to have best kebabs along with best service. Liked it so much that I ate here twice in a row wile visiting Portland .

Lubbock, Texas
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We found this little place while walking Portland and looking for another restaurant. What a great find. Food was very good, I had the lamb shank....superb. Service was excellent and very friendly. Next time I'm in Portland, I will return..BTW the desserts were good.

• Visited September 2012
California
“Loved this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have no idea what great Lebanese food tastes like, but I know what I like and this was YUMMY.
With the help of two lovely ladies, one may have been an owner, (it wasn't busy the evening we were there) we decided to be somewhat adventurous. We started with the baba ghannouj, which is not that unusual, but was delicious. Then, my husband had the Molokhie and I had the goat bil riz. All was wonderful. I only wish we lived in Portland so I could go there again and again.

• Visited September 2012