“Spectacular Views...even better Service”
Review of Chart House

Chart House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westwood
Transit: Tri Met Line #65 X
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've dined at various Chart House restaurants throughout the country, namely the locations in San Antonio and another in Alexandria, VA. This one is by far, the best one I've experienced. Not only were the views spectacular but Aaron, our waiter offered great service and a wealth of fun for our evening.

After visiting this location for lunch with a colleague, I chose it to celebrate my daughter's birthday because I wanted her to experience the majestic views and she's a seafood lover. We enjoyed every course of our meal right down to the molten lava cake for dessert.

I highly recommend this Chart House location, not only for the spectacular view (sit in a table near the window) but also for the great service!

There are newer reviews for Chart House

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I celebrated our anniversary here and left with zero complaints. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. We had the Callihan cut prime rib and it was amazing! The views of the city from our booth were breath taking. Our server was attentive and super friendly. The only constructive feedback I can give is maybe add the green vegetable side complimentary with the meal instead of a la carte. Thanks Chart House for making it a truly amazing experience for us!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Visiting PDX I tried to work from memory to return to a great Clam Chowder restaurant, so ended up at Chart House. Well memory did not serve correctly, as I had never been here before, but it turned out to be quite the happy accident. The restaurant's vibe, design, and superb view of the Columbia River Valley (I think!?!?!) all set us up for a lovely evening. From the hostess, to the server to all the employees... great service was clearly top of mind.

Food was beautifully prepared and tasted great... had great chowder, and a nicely composed salad Dinner companion order a fixed price dinner that came with dessert, but we were both to full to do anything with it.

The main dining room is upstairs, down stairs is a more informal bar and dining area, with a nice fireplace.

highly recommed

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stopped in on a early Saturday night for dinner. We chose to sit at the bar which we commonly do when it is just my wife and I. The bar was unoccupied and we had our choice of bar stools. The bartenders seamed rather busy but initially had prompt service. I ordered a steak and my wife had the lobster bisque and asparagus. We were served our food which was a slightly disappointing. My steak was tender and cooked as ordered but just didn't have any flavor. The lobster bisque was plain and was something that was never be ordered again. After being served our food the service was rather diminished and slow. This restaurant is just so-so and certainly nothing special. I seriously doubt that we return to eat at this place.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

we went there for Mothers day eve and there was sooo many prom dates there the food was served cold and the service was terrible! They obviously over booked and made us pay the price

1  Thank dabio

Been to Chart House? Share your experiences!